Tuesday 19 March 2013

Work gets in the way ...

My human often complains that I get in the way when she's trying to do her work. She tells me off for trying to sit on her knee when she's got her books or laptop on it. I get wrong for jumping on her keyboard when she's working on her computer!

Or this morning, I just wanted a cuddle & she was telling me there wasn't room on her knee whilst she was sitting at her desk ...

Well, look; I proved her wrong didn't I?! All she had to do was push her chair out & there was plenty of room for me! Okay,she might have to stretch over me a bit, but surely that's a small price to pay for having me snuggled, purring on her knee?

And anyway ... I think it's about time she stopped doing this work thing anyway & concentrated on the important things in life ... me!!

1 comment:

  1. Be patient Elsie. Your time will come. Not many more words to write now. X

    ReplyDelete