Saturday 23 March 2013

Saturday snuggles on the sofa

I've been a bit fed up with my human this week ... she's been off work, so I assumed she'd be spending lots of time playing with me. No such luck though!

I know she wants to get this new website of hers up & running, but the amount of time she's spent on her computer has been ridiculous. I've had to keep sitting at her feet & shouting at her to remind her that I'm still there. And then, she has the cheek to complain about me disturbing her! A cat deserves some attention, doesn't she?!

I can though, to a degree, understand how addictive these computer things can be. I'm quite pleased with how many times I've been able to write on here this week ... mind you though, most of my posts have been written on my human's mobile phone whilst she's been too busy to be bothered to play with me!

She'd had enough of the computer tonight though! And it's been lovely because she & I have been able to sit together on the sofa.

I just love nights like this ... snuggly cuddles on the sofa with my human ...

2 comments:

  1. Oh a last Elsie. A well deserved cuddle. You've waiting long enough for it. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have haven't I?! It was worth it though ... gorgeous snuggly cuddles ... no more than I deserve! x

    ReplyDelete