Thursday 21 March 2013

Welcome to my new blog old followers ...

I just wanted to say a very special miaow & welcome to everyone who's joined me from my old blog.

I was quite happy over there, but my human persuaded me to move to this site.  I'm not sure why, but for once, I did as I was told.  It was quite good fun setting up this new blog & designing it just the way I wanted it.

Apparently, my being over here will make it easier to keep mine & my human's online lives under control ... we'll see about that!?  And, she's promised me a page on her new website www.therapywithsharon.co.uk which she's currently building.  It's taking her absolutely ages ... but from what I've seen of it so far, it's looking good!  She assures me that it will be up and running within the next few days ... I'm looking forward to seeing it!


Anyway, that's all I'm going to say for tonight ... it's been a long day & I'm ready for snuggles with my human before bedtime ...

Goodnight everyone & wishing you lots of furry, purry dreams ...


3 comments:

  1. I'm having to go anonymous as I don't know which profile to tick Never mind - from now on my name is anon. So glad your human is allowing you to appear in her new website. Very considerate of her. Maybe you underestimate her generosity!, night night - sleep tight Elsie. Love from felicitynanon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know; it's very confusing isn't it felicity anon ... & I can't see a way to make it easier!! I'm having to comment under my human's name, which isn't right ... something I think to do with her setting this up for me. Apparently these silly computer people, wherever they are, don't allow cats to have their own accounts!? How stupid is that, when this is MY blog!?!

    I know that you've followed me through Networked Blogs on FB, but I wonder what would happen if you 'joined this site' as a follower ... in the green (my favourite colour!!) box to the right? I can't check it out for you myself because as I've already said, I'm already having to do this bit through my human's account.

    These computers are both fantastic & stupid, don't you think ... ?!
    Furry, purry kisses felicityanon, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again felicityanon

    Me & my human have both had another look at this & explored some blog forums, but I can't find a way round it! Even to 'join' my site & follow me in the lovely green box, you need a Google account (or one of the others listed). You can continue to post using 'anonymous' (that make me think of 'another mouse' !?!) ... it just means I won't get to see what you look like! If you 'follow' me using one of those accounts, it links to your account & uses your profile pic!

    I like watching my human using Facebook (& I sometimes sneak on there when she's not looking!) ... it seems silly that you can't connect with FB ....

    Oh well; never mind ....

    ReplyDelete