Friday 29 March 2013

Hello !?! I'm here !?! ...


She's at it again!? Sat at her computer, working on her new website! Now I know that her website is important to her & that it's important that she gets it right ... BUT ... does that mean she has to ignore me!?

I've tried all sorts today to get some attention ... miaowing & demanding more cat food, treats, to go outside. And to be fair to my human, she has listened to me & kept getting up (a little grudgingly it seemed at times!?) & doing all of these things for me ... she is quite a well behaved human & does too what she's told, most of the time.

BUT ... she's been missing the point today. What I really want if for her to get off that stupid computer & either play with me or let me snuggle on her knee.

I got so fed up of trying to get her to notice me that I've finally just had to sit on the horrible hard desk in front of her computer so that she HAS to look at me & talk to me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment