Wednesday 20 March 2013

Lions ... am I not enough?!

I can't believe she's bought another one. Another book about lions!

My human went & fed a lion a few weeks back, & okay, I understand it must have been good. I mean a lion's just a bigger version of me ... & who wouldn't want more of me?

But since she came back she's been obsessed with them. Pictures, books, DVDs, TV programmes, cuddly toys ... they're all over the place.

If I didn't know just how gorgeous I am & just how much my human loves me I could begin to develop an inferiority complex.

A lion can never compete with me though. I mean, my human couldn't have one of them curled up on her knee, or snuggled into her in bed like I do, could she? And if one of those tried to help her with her computer work, they'd just break it wouldn't they?!

So, much as I'm getting a bit tired of all this lion stuff I don't think I've got anything to worry about, do I?!





No comments:

Post a Comment