Sunday 24 March 2013

Ssshh; don't tell my human where I am

If you look very carefully at the picture below, you might just be able to spot my eye peeping out! This is me snuggled in my human's duvet ... where else would a cat want to be on a horrible cold day like today?!

I'm also hiding ... so, ssshh, don't tell my human where I am. I'm sick of her going on & on about the computer & her new website. Getting frustrated when it doesn't do what she's trying to do ... or when she's just been too stupid to know how to work it properly. I manage it, don't I? So why can't she?!

Anyway, you might be pleased to hear ((I know I am cos it means I might get a little bit more attention) that's she's got a version of it up & running! You might like to have a look at it.

You can find it at www.therapywithsharon.co.uk

And make sure you don't miss the most important & best bit ... my page!! This blog!! Yes, my human has been very kind & made a link between this blog & her new website !!

Kind of her, don't you think?!


1 comment:

  1. I can see your little eye Elsie! You can come out now! X felicity

    ReplyDelete