Wednesday 27 March 2013

Humans are funny creatures ...

My human never stops ... I get tired of seeing her working; with clients, on her computer on her websites, her blog, her research & PhD, reading, etc., etc.  

What all this means is that she doesn't give me the attention I deserve.  Her and I share lovely cuddles and play good games together sometimes ... but she spends more time with her work things than she does with me.  And I don't think that's fair!

Take today for instance ... she's been out all day.  She came home, did something on her computer, shut me out of her counselling room whilst she saw one of those client-things, had her tea, gave me a little cuddle, and then she's been working on her computer and with her books all night ...

I mean, look at this picture ... I had to squeeze my way on to her knee, pushing her arms and that book aside so that there was room for me on there.  That can't be right can it?

Mind you, I do learn a lot from her books and the things she looks at and writes on her computer ... I'll tell you a little bit about it all someday.  It's quite interesting all this stuff she reads about humans.  They're funny creatures, don't you think?  


And if she has to read lots of books to understand them (& herself, I guess), what chance do I have as a cat!?

No comments:

Post a Comment