Saturday 30 March 2013

Ouch!! Crackly, static shocks!!

I don't know what's going on with my human just now, but there's been a few times recently when she's been tickling my head & I've heard a little 'snap' sound!? It's usually around the tip of one of my ears & it not only 'cracks,' ... but it hurts!!  I don't know what she keeps doing to me ... must be one of these weird things that humans do, that no cat in its right mind would ever dream of doing.

I heard her talking about it the other day to someone ... so it's not just my imagination;  he hears and feels it too.  And I think it hurts her fingers too. She seems to think that it's some kind of 'static shock' or something.

But apparently, it doesn't just happen with me.  She thought there was something wrong with one of her light switches, because the same thing happened there.  But then it happened again, on her laptop.  And apparently she gets really loud & painful 'shocks' from her car door!?  And the other night, she was wearing those lovely pyjamas that I love to snuggle in to & they were all stuck to her legs.  You have no idea how stupid she looked! It's all apparently something to do with the same thing.

I don't know what we're going to do about ... or rather, what my human is going to do about ... but it's time it stopped cos I'm sick of my ears getting hurt.

I think it's something to do with all of this energy she seems to have found just now ... doing her PhD, her website, working, etc., etc.


 Somebody left her plugged in to the socket too long & she's got so much energy in her, it's leaking out ... but hopefully her battery might run down soon ... ?!?! 
 Or maybe, it's all that time she's been spending on her computer ... 




No comments:

Post a Comment