Tuesday 13 August 2013

The PhD thingy wasn't so bad yesterday ...

Us getting ready to read
The PhD thingy wasn't so bad yesterday ...

My human spent all day yesterday reading through the interview transcriptions that she'd made from talking to counsellors and therapists.  She'd been talking to them about their experiences of working with clients who have eating disorders.

Eating disorders are another human condition that I don't really understand.  I'll write a blog entry one day all about my thoughts around them ... but not today.

No human; I'm not in the way

What was good about her reading through the interview transcriptions was that she didn't need to sit at her her computer.  She sat on the comfy living room sofa all day.

It's quite interesting this really ...

And I sat on her knee almost all day ... other than a couple of little trips outside for some fresh air and to stretch my legs.




In fact, we sat on the sofa for so long, even I got tired of sitting on the human's knee.



So, when she put one of the interviews thingies down on the sofa, I took my chance & went & sat on it. It was quite nice to just sit next to her for awhile.





And that's why I couldn't write this yesterday.  I was nowhere near the computer.






No comments:

Post a Comment