Tuesday 13 August 2013

Nice idea; but I'm not sure this is going to work human ...


I came in from outdoors this morning to a lovely surprise from my human ...


She'd bought me a lovely warm fleecy cushion which she's put on her desk.  It's in a lovely place because I can sit on it & look out of the window.  And my bum is much more comfy than just sitting on the hard desk.

I think the real reason she bought it though was so that I would lie peacefully on it whilst she worked on the PhD thingy.  If I was sleeping peacefully on a nice comfy cushion, I think she thinks that I'll not disturb her any more.

I'm not sure about that.

It was all going really well until I tried to lie down.  And then I realised that it's probably not going to work.  There's not enough room for me.  The stupid monitor is in the way.


Just look ...

That's no good is it?

I'll just end up with a headache.

My human moved things around on top of the desk to try & make me as comfy as possible, but I'm still not so sure about it.  She did say that if I'd lain the other way, my head wouldn't have gotten stuck like that.  But I didn't want to lie the other way.  I wanted to lie this way.

It was a nice idea of her ... if a little bit selfish too, because of wanting to stop me disturbing her.  But I'll forgive her for that.


She does try very hard to keep me happy ...



And look at this ...

Now that it's getting a little bit dull, my human has put her light on.  It shines right down on me.  It's like having my very own spotlight.

It's also nice and warm.  And apparently, or so my human says, it's a magic light which will stop me getting all depressed.  Something about it being a SAD lamp ... that doesn't make sense to me.  How would a sad lamp, stop me getting depressed, if it can't stop itself getting all sad?

And anyway, I don't think I'm going to get depressed.  Not whilst I've got such a lovely life with my human.


But I might just get a sun tan from sitting under this light ...







And look ... I did manage to get comfy eventually ... once my human had rearranged her desk a little bit to suit me ...










My human always tries her best to keep me happy & comfy ...
 She doesn't always get it right; but she does always do her best ...
What more could a little moggie ask for ...?



No comments:

Post a Comment