Wednesday 7 August 2013

Leave the PhD thingy alone ... !!

My human's been sitting at her computer all morning ... & I'm tired of it.

I've tried everything to get her attention, but it's just not working today.  She won't be shifted from the computer.  I've had to sneak on just now whilst she's having her lunch.






Okay human; so what are we doing today?  What are learning or writing about?

Let me see ...










Right; I see what we're doing ...









Is this right?

I did all of those lines of the bottom of my human's paper.

I don' think she wanted them there, because she took them off.
I wasn't very happy about that.








Let me have a closer look at what you're doing  ...



Okay. Be like that.

Just keep on ignoring me. I don't know how you can though when I'm sitting right in front of you ... & I'm just being my usual gorgeous self.




Look; what's your problem?

You can see around me.

I just want to be with you human ...



But if you are just going to keep on ignoring me, then I'm going to go and have a look at the mess of papers and books you've scattered everywhere ... if I'm lucky there might be something interesting to read.





In the end I gave up.

There was nothing interesting to read.

My human didn't want me.

So I just went and sat on the chair, feeling all sad, lonely, dejected & sorry for myself.










It sometimes seems that she loves the PhD thingy more than she does me. 
 I'm sure that's not quite true; but it's how it feels sometimes ...


No comments:

Post a Comment