Friday 3 May 2013

The stupid finger pointing the way forward ...


My human and I have been having a meeting this morning about the direction in which I should take this blog.  I have lots of ideas about things I would like to write about, but my human has been trying to tell me that I should find a better focus for it  ... I think it's just because she doesn't like that I've just been writing about her recently.  Or more specifically, about her and her clumsy attempt to light a candle, which ended up in lots of trips to the vets; & it's still not mended.  I'm not going to get distracted by my thoughts on those useless vets though ...

So anyway, we sat down together ... she on her chair, me on the desk and did some of this 'brain storming' I've heard humans talking about.  We came up with lots of ideas together ... I let her write them all down, because I can't hold a pen very easily in my paws.  And why should I do all the work anyway when I've got a human to do it for me?

Mind you, her attempts at holding a pen are a bit clumsy right now too!!  Just look at the way that finger sticks out!  Looks stupid, doesn't it?  She says it's because her finger is still very sore & stiff & she still can't use it properly ... I think it's just an excuse for her untidy writing.

After posting this, I'm off to bed to sleep & dream about the direction my blog is going in.  My human spoke some sense, but I have to think about it myself.  It is my blog afterall.  And it's up to me what I write about.  Tough if she doesn't like it.


But I did like some of her ideas ... I'm off to sleep on them now though ...







1 comment:

  1. Whichever direction it goes in - I'm sure it will still make very interesting reading. Keep me posted!! Felicity x

    ReplyDelete