Tuesday 21 May 2013

I hope it's not really my fault ...

My human came back from her vets today with something called a 'silicone sleeve' on her finger. It looks a bit like a skin-coloured bandage, but she can bend her finger in it.


She says it's to help with the scar tissue that's building up on her finger, but I'm a bit scared that it's because I scratched it last night ...

She wouldn't lie to me, would she? 

I'm now all anxious & worried that I'm going to have one of those 'sleepless nights' that I sometimes hear you humans talking about. As a cat, I'm very good at sleeping, & I've never had a sleepless night. But when I've listened in at the door when my human has had a client, I've heard them talking about not being able to sleep because of worrying.

Worrying & anxiety can be very troubling. I hope I'm going to be alright ...


No comments:

Post a Comment