Wednesday 22 May 2013

That was a spider ...

See that black splodge in the middle of the picture? That was a spider!

I've done the picture in black and white because I thought full colour might be a bit much for you ... & I'm also showing the spider a little bit of respect.


I played with it on the bathroom floor this morning before trying to eat it.  Quite often, spiders can be really tasty to eat; especially when their legs are still wriggling & the meat is really fresh.

This one wasn't. 

I had to spit it out ...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Elsie Im so disappointed in you - surely you should know that the venom of the black widow spider tastes disgusting!! Anyway just leave the poor spiders alone and be a good little buddhist cat! xF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I do! And I also knew that this spider wasn't a black widow spider ... hence why I tried to eat it!

    My human has just bought 'The Dalai Lama's Cat' book ... now I think that might tell me a little bit about how to be a buddhist cat? Because right now; I just know how to be a cattist cat, x

    ReplyDelete