Sunday 26 May 2013

I'm having a duvet day ...




I love it when my human changes her bedding.  It's lovely to go to bed when the bedding is all nice and fresh; & I know that this is something that us cats and you humans tend to agree on.


But ... there's something that's even nicer.  And I feel sorry for you humans because you don't seem to appreciate this ...








The best thing of all, is when my human takes off the old bedding & the duvet is left on its own.. It's lovely to snuggle into a nice cosy duvet.  It's peaceful & quiet and it wraps me up in a nice big cuddle

 I know it's a lovely sunny day outside (I've been out earlier, so I know this), & I do like to be outside in the sunshine, but I'm very happy right now having my duvet day.

Warm & cosy in my duvet cuddle ....





No comments:

Post a Comment