Saturday 25 May 2013

I'm meditating ...


You humans make me smile sometimes ... quite a lot of the time actually; you just can't see my smile so clearly because of how our jaws are designed.  But trust me, I'm smiling a lot!

Me meditating ...
I see my human reading stuff about meditation and mindfulness or I hear it being talked about on telly so I know that you know all about it & yet, you always seem to be amazed when you see us cats sat staring at a wall.

Like I was this morning.

I sat out in the lovely morning sunshine for about 45 minutes just staring at the wall in front of me & enjoying the feel of the sun on my fur.  My human seemed to find it amusing ... and yet I know, she extolls the benefits of meditation when it's right for her clients.  She doesn't do it very much herself though.  I think she should.

And I think it's about time she realised that I'm not just sitting looking at a wall ... I'm meditating.


It's wonderful to just sit and just be ... 
& stare at a wall ...

No comments:

Post a Comment