Sunday 26 May 2013

It's clean enough to eat my dinner from ...

For someone who's allegedly intelligent, my human can be very stupid.

She cleaned the kitchen this morning & made a very good job of making sure everything was sparkly clean. The floor especially, was lovely.

So much so, that when she gave me my tea I couldn't resist taking some of it out of my bowl so I could eat it off the lovely clean floor. And my tea tasted lovely.


When my human came into the kitchen & saw what I'd done, she seemed a bit upset.

"Elsie!" She said in a voice filled with exasperation. "I've just cleaned that floor. You don't always put your food on floor, so why have you done it today?"

"Well, duh," I thought. "Are you stupid? I know you've cleaned the floor. That's why I put my tea on it. I wouldn't put my food on a dirty floor, would I?!"


No comments:

Post a Comment