Sunday 17 August 2014

They're not yummy Dreamies ...


My human tried to trick me today.

She told me I could have some Dreamies if I came inside. And so because it wasn't a very sunny day & because I liked the idea of having some yummy Dreamies, I went inside.

But imagine my disappointment & upset when I discovered that the so called 'treats' in my dish weren't Dreamies.

I was so disgusted in my disappointment that I just left them.

In fact, I left them all day.

Tonight, I thought I'd ask my human for some Dreamies to see if she would give me some real ones.

"Human," I miaowed. "Please can I have some real Dreamies?"

"Elsie," she said. "What do you want? You've got dinner in your dish and you've already got treats."

"Oh, but human; I don't want dinner. And I don't want those treats. I want Dreamies."

"Please give me proper yummy Dreamies," I pleaded.

She eventually gave in & opened a new packet of Dreamies.

I don't know why, but she left the old yucky treats in the dish too. I think she thought I'd be stupid enough to just eat them all.


But I'm not stupid. I can tell the difference between yummy Dreamies & yucky other non-Dreamies treats.

At least she had the decency to keep them separate. She could have been really devious & mixed them all together, which would have made it a little bit more tricky for me to separate them, but I'd have done it. No way was I going to eat yucky non-Dreamies.

So it was quite easy for me really to eat the yummy Dreamies & just leave the yucky non-Dreamies.


What upsets me even more though is that she'd tried to fob me off with yucky non-Dreamies treats called 'Whiskas'.

Now my human knows that before I moved in with her & she gave me my lovely Elsie name, my horrible other humans used to call me Whiskas.

What kind of name is that for a cat? We have whiskers & some cats (not me of course) eat Whiskas, but it's not a good name is it?


And surely, she must have realised that giving me yucky Whiskas treats would make me remember all of the nasty times I had before I moved in with my lovely human. How could she do that to me?

She might be lovely most of the time, but sometimes she can be very stupid.

I think we've cleared it up now though. I think I made my point plainly enough.

Yucky Whiskas. Yummy Dreamies.

And just remember human; you can't fool me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment