Tuesday 19 August 2014

Do cats get OCD or Aspergers ... ?


Human tidied all of my toys up tonight & put them all on my scratch post.

I didn't want them there.

So I took them all back off & put them back on the floor where they belong. And I had great fun doing so!


Human thought it a bit odd how I made a straight line with some of them, off to the side of the post.

I didn't think there was anything odd about it.

I just wanted them in a nice straight line.

And to see them back on the floor where they belong.

And if she hadn't disturbed me I'd have kept making them all into a much longer line. 

I got really annoyed when she stopped me because I was planning to make a lovely long line straight across the whole living room carpet. 

But as usual, she spoiled my fun.

And that's what I thought it was.

Just fun. Fun to make a lovely long straight line.

But actually ... 

I'm a little bit worried about myself now. Now that human's mentioned it, I'm a little bit worried about why I wanted to make a nice straight line with some of them.

I don't know if human's PhD thingy is stressing me out or if I've been reading too many of her books.  But I'm wondering ...

Do cats get OCD or Aspergers ... ?


No comments:

Post a Comment