Monday 11 August 2014

I'm going to play with lions ...


I was fast asleep this morning on my lovely bed, dreaming of Dreamies.


And then suddenly, my human picked me up! 

I wasn't happy about it, & I let her know that! I miaowed angry stuff at her & even gave her a little warning nip! I didn't bite her properly. She'd have known about if I had! But I had to let her know how unhappy I was at being woken up from my lovely dream.

"Little Miss Angry Cat" she called me, so at least she got the message!

Things got worse then though.

She carried me into the counselling room, & that was when I saw it.

The horrible cage she puts me in when we're going to the vet.

I tried to fight & stop her putting me in it. I shouted & yelled at her. But she just pushed me inside, & shut the door on me. 

I was not happy. Both at being just shoved into the cage, but also at realising where we were going. And also, in fact even more so, angry at my human for not telling me & waking me up so sneakily.

If she'd told me, I'd have gone outside & not come back in time. She didn't give me that option though did she?!


And then we went in the car.

I hate that thing! I can't see where I'm going & I don't like the sensation of moving without moving my legs.

That's just not right. 

I also couldn't understand why we were going. Neither of us had hurt ourselves or were poorly, so why did we need to go?

I let human know I wasn't happy about it all. I cried loudly all the way there & back. And I even kept shouting once we got to the vets'.


The vet liked me though!

How could she not?

She said I was obviously a very strong character!

As soon as my human opened the cage, I jumped out & jumped down onto the floor! Human had to chase me to pick me up for the vet to look at me.

And then they put me on the scales to make sure I wasn't too fat or too skinny.  Seemed like a waste of time to me. You can see by looking at me that I'm just perfect.

And then I jumped out of the scale! The vet laughed because it was a very impressive jump! "Nothing wrong with her is there?" she said. "Her leg's obviously all better now." (Remember, the last time I was at the vets' was when I had my sore knee).

Human had to chase me again, before putting me back up on the table. 

And this was when I found out why I was here ...

My human was holding me & suddenly, the vet put a needle in the back of my neck. "Ouch!" I yelled. "That hurt!"

And that was when I remembered my human telling me about her going to her vets' a couple of times recently to get travel vaccinations for when she goes off to stay with the lions in somewhere called South Africa. 

I must be going with her!?

Oh, I'm excited! I'm going to play with lions ...


No comments:

Post a Comment