Sunday 31 August 2014

It got worse; my take away was stolen ...


Twice today he's stolen from me.  Twice in one day.  Can you believe it?  I know I couldn't.  

But I had to.  Because it really happened to me.

Earlier today I had a little conversation with a friend on Facebook about its being Sunday & the fact that on Sundays, my human goes somewhere for something called 'Sunday Dinner' and brings me back a take away.

When she went out today, I began imagining what I might get when she came home.  My thoughts and tummy took me to thinking about pork and gravy ... yummy.

And so I wished & hoped & prayed that today my human would bring me pork & gravy.




And guess what?!?



Guess what was inside my take away?



Yes; my dream came true ....



Yummy, yummy pork & gravy!!


I was so happy!


I decided that I wouldn't eat it all straight away though.

I thought it was so yummy that I would just have a little taste & then save the rest for later.  It's always good to have something to look forward to isn't it?

And what better thing to look forward to than yummy pork & gravy.





And look; my human even put it on a lovely proper plate for me!


And all was good in the house for a while.


Human went back onto her computer to do more work on PhD-thingy & I happily settled myself on the chair next to her, quite content in the knowledge that I had yummy pork & gravy waiting for me.

But then ...

It all went very badly wrong ...

Human heard the tell-tale signs of munching.

She went to investigate ...

NO!!!  NO!!!!  NO!!!!!

STUPID BLACK-&-WHITE WAS BACK.

AND NOT ONLY HAD HE EATEN WHAT WAS LEFT IN MY DINNER DISH, BUT HE'D ALSO EATEN MY TAKE AWAY!!!  NO!!!!

My yummy pork & gravy that I'd been saving & looking forward to was gone.

We were just in time to see him running away again.  With a very full tummy this time.

I was devastated.

Even my human felt sorry for me.

She gave me some Dreamies, which were yummy.  But they weren't pork & gravy.

Stupid black-&-white got that.


I've now got to wait a whole other week before I get another take away ...









No comments:

Post a Comment