Tuesday 5 August 2014

Happy tummies all round ...


Stupid human.  Again.

I'd been quite happily sitting out in my back yard, knowing my dishes were full. Just sitting in the kitchen waiting for when my tummy needed filling.

Relaxed.  Happy.  All was well with my world.

But then ...

Stupid little grey cat dared to come into my yard.  And what's more, he dared to walk right past me & went straight into my kitchen!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing! 

I very nearly attacked him, because I didn't want him to eat my tea. 

But then I thought ... maybe that was selfish of me.  I bet he doesn't live with such a lovely human as I do. And I bet he doesn't get such yummy dinners.  If you remember, a few weeks back, he sneaked into my kitchen when I wasn't around & ate my tea? He must have liked it.

So, I thought I'd be kind & let him have it.  I knew my human would give me more anyway.  This is me just sitting outside the kitchen door, letting him eat my tea ...


See; I've got my back towards the door, so he thinks I can't see him & don't know what's going on.

What was really funny though was my human! She'd been sitting in the living room & heard the munching ... & obviously thought it was me eating my tea all up. She thought I must have been starving & really enjoying it by the munchy noises!! (Bless little grey cat; he was really enjoying it!)

Anyway, she thought she'd be clever & shut the back door so I didn't run away outside before bedtime.  So into the kitchen she came ... & little grey cat ran!

All my human saw was the almost empty dish & a cat racing across the yard & up onto the wall ..,

"Oh no Elsie!" she said, thinking it was me who was running away ... before quickly recognising that it wasn't me up on the wall!!

Her face was a picture when she realised what had happened! Even more so when she spotted me sitting outside the back door & realised that I knew what had happened!

What she didn't know though was that I'd let little grey cat into kitchen to eat my tea. And she felt really sorry for me ... tee hee!

She washed my dish out & gave me a whole new sachet ... which is exactly what I knew would happen!

See; this is me licking my lips after eating some of it ... 


And then, it all ended even happier ...

Not only had little grey cat had a yummy supper & a happy tummy, & I had a full dish again, but when human had gotten up to close the door, she'd been eating yummy Greek yoghurt. And she'd put the bowl down & forgotten all about it ...

Mmmm ... I love Greek yoghurt!


And now that I have a full tummy, I'm just sitting next to my human watching the news on TV ...



What a lovely evening ... full & happy tummies all round ...

No comments:

Post a Comment