Sunday 31 August 2014

I've been robbed!! Again ...

I've been robbed!

~ Black-&-white has stolen my dinner. Again!


~ Human & I were peacefully working away on PhD-thingy (well, she was working, I was sleeping) when we both heard noises coming from the kitchen.


~ When we went to investigate, we saw black-&-white run out of the kitchen & across the yard. 


~ Look: this is him making his escape!!



And even then though, look; he even had the audacity to stop & look back at us!


~ But then when I checked my bowl, my heart sank ... it was empty.

~ And to make matters worse, black-&-white is a messy eater; just look at the mess he made on the floor & mat. My human wasn't happy about it.



~ She wasn't unhappy as I was about having had my dinner stolen again though ...



No comments:

Post a Comment