Sunday 10 August 2014

I don't care about the cost; I just care about my breakfast ...


Me & my human were quite peacefully sitting in our living room this morning. Me on my lovely new bed; her reading one of her PhD-thingy chapters.


All was well with the world & I was dreaming of yummy Dreamies.

Until ...

I was rudely awakened from my dream.  I just knew something was wrong. As I opened my eyes & my ears, I could hear noises coming from my kitchen. 


I could hear munching noises coming from my kitchen.  I could hear my breakfast being eaten & I knew that it wasn't me making the munching noises. I wasn't eating my breakfast.

But somebody was!

Human opened the door for me & guess what I saw?

Not little grey cat this time, but black & white cat.

Black & white cat eating my breakfast. I hadn't been very hungry earlier, so I'd been saving my breakfast for later.

But look; black & white cat had eaten most of it up!


It was gone! 

And to make matters worse; look at the sloppy mess he's left on the floor! My human had just washed my floor nice & clean for me last night. How dare he make a mess!

I'm sure I don't need to tell you how furious I was! I'm sure you can imagine!

So I chased him!

But look, at the arrogance of him as he just sauntered across my yard.  Mind, he probably didn't feel much like running; his tummy was so full up with my breakfast.


I yelled at him! I'm not going to tell you what I said; I don't think my human would like it! But rest assured, I let him know exactly what I thought of him.

And he did eventually run away. I just stood there for a while making sure he was gone & taking lots of slow deep breaths (as I've learned from my human) to calm myself down.


Whilst I was out there making sure he'd gone, my human was washing my dish & the floor. I think she too wanted to get rid of all trace of him.

She put a nice new sachet of breakfast out for me. I ate it this time, before anybody else could steal it.


My human's complaining about the cost of feeding the neighbourhood cats.  

I don't care about the cost; I just care about my breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment