Wednesday 5 June 2013

Self harm & steak ...


Do you see the beginnings of my baldy tummy in this photo of me washing me myself?


That's from my human abandoning me for 2 days.

Every time she leaves me I get scared she's not going to come back for me ... & to comfort myself, I lick my tummy. 

It reminds me of how it feels when my human is with me & stroking me. But my tongue is nowhere near as nice as my human's hand. I miss her lots when she's away.

The only good thing about her being away, is when she comes home! I just love to see her! I purr loudly & just can't stop myself rubbing my face against her & following her wherever she goes. 

This is me cuddling into her tonight ...


Nothing makes me happier (okay, maybe treats do; but don't tell my human that!) than my human coming home after she's abandoned me.

I think she must have felt guilty this time, because she came home with steak for our tea. We've never had steak before, so she must have been feeling really guilty about abandoning me. She ate her share of it & then she left me my share ... you always save the best for last don't you?! So, she saved the best for me, because I got my bit last ... see how much she loves me? And how guilty she felt for abandoning me?

Just look at the big bit she left for me! 

This is me taking it all for myself.  I don't know if I was meant to, but it just looked and smelled too good to resist.  And it tasted even better.


My human must really love me. And must have missed me. And must have felt so guilty for abandoning me.

I've forgiven her ... as long as next time she does it I get steak again ...


No comments:

Post a Comment