Saturday 8 June 2013

I'm much more interesting ...



This is why my human struggles to get her thesis written up ...

I like sitting in front of her computer screens & on the bits of paper she's writing on. 

She's writing something called a 'methodology chapter' just now.  It's apparently about how she did her research.  I don't understand why it's taking her so long & why she needs to use so many words.  Surely all she needs to say is that she read some books & had a few chats with some other counsellors. 

I think she might have recorded those chats because I heard her listening back to them & writing down the words that they said.  Why she needed to write them down, I don't understand; seems like a waste of time to me.  And I know that because of confidentiality, no one else is meant to listen to those chats.  But I did.  But that's because I'm special.  I'm a cat and so confidentiality doesn't apply to me.



I suppose though I'd better move & let her get on with writing more words.  I think I'll sit with her though.  I'll sit in her counselling chair, just to remind her that I do exist.  I think she forgets sometimes when she gets sat on that computer with her research stuff.



I don't know how because I'm much more interesting aren't I?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment