Saturday 15 June 2013

I need you to know I'm not happy with you ...

This is me not speaking to my human.  Sitting at the bottom of our bed, as far away from her as I could get. And, with my back to her. That really tells you I'm in the huff.

I know that if I really wanted to show her how annoyed I was with her I should go in another room, but I'm not going to deprive myself of our nice cosy bed am I? I know I'm missing out on cuddles from her, but it's important to me that I show her my upset.

Don't tell her, but as soon as she goes to sleep I'll cuddle into her & everything will be fine!

I suspect you're wondering why I'm annoyed at her, aren't you? Let me tell you ...

Four or five times tonight (I lost count, so I can't be precise, but it definitely was one of those numbers) she left me sitting outside on the front windowsill. And twice, I got wet because it was raining.

When we were indoors together (she was annoying me then too because she was looking at them stupid PhD books & files again instead of cuddling me) I kept miaowing & asking her to open the back door for me ... which she kindly did do ... but then, after I'd ran around the block & got to the front door, she wasn't there to open it for me. And as I've already said, four or five times I was just left sitting outside on the front windowsill, until she could be bothered to get up & open the front door to let me in.

Each time she let me in ... & especially the two times I got wet ... I let her know I wasn't happy. I can miaow quite loudly when I'm annoyed.

She must have got the message, so why, each time I went out, did she keep me waiting?

And I have no idea why she seemed to be annoyed with me when I was miaowing for her to open the door for me  & I kept sitting on her books.

If she'd just get rid of those books & spend her time cuddling & playing with me, everything would be fine. I'd be happy then & I wouldn't need to keep disturbing her or wanting to go out. 

I'd be silly to disturb my own cuddles, wouldn't I ... ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment