Sunday 20 July 2014

And there's nothing you can do about it ...




No human; I don't care that it's after midnight & you're tired & have to get up early tomorrow & so want to go to bed.



Nor do I care that it's really foggy outside just now. 







And no; tonight, I don't even care about Dreamies. I'm not going to be tempted to come down from the wall by you putting them in my dish on my wheelie bin.


Because I know that if I come down & start eating them, you'll pick me up & carry me inside. And I'm not falling for that trick tonight. You've done it to me once too often.  Because as you know, sometimes, Dreamies are simply irresistible.  But not tonight.

I'm happy up here on my wall. And I'm going to stay up here as long as I want to.


And there's nothing you can do about it ...



No comments:

Post a Comment