Sunday 20 July 2014

I don't want to share my human ...


Me & black-&-white cat had come to a bit of a truce. I'd gotten tired of fighting with him.

And tonight, we sat quite happily together, just watching my human's washing. It was okay because I was in my yard & I'd allowed him to sit on my wall.  And everyone was happy.  Even my human.  Because with us around, no one would steal her silly patterned leggings.  These leggings are funny things ... she's just been writing a whole post on her blog about them!  (Check it out at: http://therapywithsharon.blogspot.co.uk/)
But then, stupid black-&-white made a wrong move. What on earth was he thinking? I just couldn't believe what I was seeing through my own eyes.  He had the nerve to jump down into my yard ... whilst I was still sitting in it ... & was brazenly walking towards the open door.


I was just about to run & attach him, when my human saw what was happening.  I don't know what she was planning to do, but as she walked towards the door, black-&-white showed his true colours ...

Stupid scaredy cat!  He ran across the yard, jumped up onto the wall & disappeared! Ha ha! What a stupid cat to be scared of my human!

I'm glad he is though, because I don't want to share her with him ...

No comments:

Post a Comment