Tuesday 29 July 2014

I always knew the PhD-thingy would come good one day ...


There really is no escape from this PhD-thingy thesis-thingy.

Look; she took it into bed with her last night!

She blamed me ... as she always does.  She'd been out all night & didn't come home until after 10pm. I'd given up on her coming home & so had gone to bed, which was why, when she did come home, I wasn't ready at the front door to run outside.

By the time I woke up, she was already indoors.  

I kept shouting at her to let me out, but she wouldn't.

And then the stupid human decided to go to bed. She knows that once she's in bed, I can't resist being in there with her & all thoughts of going out go out of my head. 

I get annoyed with myself for falling for it, but I can't help it. I just love being in bed with my human.

And so, last night, to stop me yelling at her to let me out, she went to bed.

She took her thesis with her though.







But I have to say I'm not really sure how she's doing with it right now. 




See; this is me reading it last night, & I have to say, it's not very good.  I could do better with it.



In fact, I got so bored by reading it, I very quickly gave up.

It mightn't read very well, but it does make a nice cosy sleeping place.





I always knew the PhD-thingy would come good one day ...


No comments:

Post a Comment