Thursday 26 June 2014

What's happened to my tea ... ?

My human let me down very badly last night.

She let me out as usual, & left the back door open for me whilst she ate her tea.

Whilst I was out there, patrolling my neighbourhood & making sure none of those other pesky cats were up to mischief, little was I to know it was all going wrong inside my kitchen.

Stupid human let black & white cat get into the kitchen & eat my tea.


When I went out my dish was full of my tea. I'd made sure my human had filled it for me before I went out. And it was one of my favourites ... turkey & liver. I was really looking forward to it when I got back.

But when I got back, I knew something had happened. There was no turkey & liver in my dish. It had been replaced with lamb. And okay, lamb is another of my favourites, but what had happened to the turkey & liver?!

And that's when I discovered my human's betrayal,

She'd let black & white cat eat my tea.

She said she'd been so busy eating her own tea that she hadn't realised he'd sneaked into the kitchen. 

I'm not sure whether to believe her or not.

Apparently, she only realised he'd sneaked in when she took her plate back & he ran out of the kitchen.  She knew I wouldn't be happy about it & so washed my dish & replaced the half eaten tea. Which I guess was nice. Maybe she was trying to protect me from what had happened.

Or maybe she was trying to protect herself? Trying to cover up her big betrayal.

Look at my dish. See how much he'd eaten!


But I'm not stupid. I knew my tea had changed. So I knew something had happened. And that's when human had to confess & tell me everything.

She better not let it happen again ... 

2 comments:

  1. So nice of you to share though Elsie! Just think of that poor cat - he may have been really hungry and have had no caring human like yours to look after his needs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but Felicity; what if he keeps coming back for more?
      And then ... what if he starts to steal my Dreamies too? ....

      Delete