Tuesday 31 December 2013

The Santa Claws hat ...


You humans really are silly at times.  

I watch some of the things that my human puts on her body, and I wonder what on earth she's wearing.  No matter what she puts on, it never looks as good, or fits as well as my lovely furry coat.

But at Christmas you really do seem to go to extremes ...



I mean; have you seen what my human was apparently wearing?  

I didn't see her, because this happened somewhere else.  There's no way she'd have dared let me see her looking like that.     Just look; little Santa Claws' on her ears.  How stupid does she look?    

And the human sitting next to her with a really stupid hat on, is the human she calls 'Dad.'  He's the one who comes to feed me when my human goes away. 



She tried to put a Santa Claws hat on my head ... "No way human!" I said and grabbed it off her before she could get it near my head ...


I will not lower myself to the standards of you humans.  If you want to look stupid, that's fine.  But just don't expect me to join you ...






No comments:

Post a Comment