Tuesday 31 December 2013

Santa Claws brought me Dreamies ...


On Christmas Eve, my human tried to con me.  

She'd bought some other treats, which I'd refused to eat.  "It's Dreamies or nothing I told her."  But she didn't listen.  She tried to mix my Dreamies in with the other treats to try & fool me.

But I wasn't going to be fooled.  I know the difference between Dreamies and other inferior treats.

So I ate the Dreamies.  And left the other treats.

That's the other treats left sitting in my dish.



So I went to bed that night wishing that Santa Claws would be lots and lots of Dreamies ...




This is me & my human opening our presents on Christmas morning after Santa Claws had been ...










And ...  "Oh; wow!!  Look, in my first present I opened, I got Dreamies!"





I opened another present ... & I got more Dreamies!!
My human was right though about me spoiling myself for Christmas Day by finding the catnip toys.  It seems that they really had been for Christmas.  And I'd had them.  And I got no more.  But still ... I got Dreamies ...


 & life felt dreamily wonderful on Christmas morning ... 
Dreamies and more Dreamies for me to eat ...



No comments:

Post a Comment