Saturday 7 December 2013

My busy Saturday night ...

I'm all worn out. I've had such a busy night ...

This is me relaxing on my human's knee after being busy all night ...


Before I got to relax though, I had lots of things to do.

First of all I helped my human sort out all of the things in our new kitchen cupboards ...


I'm just glad that we no longer have pans & dishes & food & cups & goodness knows what else scattered throughout our house. 

And then, I helped her wrap up her Christmas presents ...

I have to admit to being a little bit disappointed not to find anything for me there.

I thought she'd just been teasing me the other day when she said that I'd opened my Christmas present ... do you remember me telling you about that? If not, check back through my recent entries on here & you can read all about it. 


Seems she wasn't though ...

No comments:

Post a Comment