Tuesday 31 December 2013

The problem with Christmas turkey ...



I don't know why you humans complain about Christmas turkey leftovers.  I think they're yummy.  In fact, after my first dish of Christmas turkey on Christmas Day, my human kept giving me it for days and days afterwards.  It was yummy.

But then there came a day when apparently there was no more ...

I kept asking my human for more, but she kept telling me that there wasn't any.

She even gave me a dish with lots and lots of Dreamies in it.  Many more than I usually get. 

But I didn't want them.
Yes; you read that right.

I didn't want Dreamies.

I wanted Christmas turkey.  After having Christmas turkey, Dreamies just didn't taste the same.

When she wouldn't give me any more Christmas turkey, I succumbed to the lure of the Dreamies in the dish.

But I couldn't bring myself to eat them all.  They just didn't taste the same anymore ...

  
Mind you, that was yesterday.

Today, Dreamies taste as good as ever ... & I've already had 2 dishes of them!

Christmas turkey doesn't last ... but Dreamies do ...

No comments:

Post a Comment