Tuesday 31 December 2013

More Christmas upset ...


As if the Santa Claws hat wasn't enough to upset me though, I learned that my human had been enjoying Christmas Day with another cat, whilst she left me all on my own at home.

I know she has other cats in her life, and I'm (kind of) okay with this, because it's always me she comes home to.  And I knew that on Christmas Day, she'd be seeing the cat called Smudge.



And that was okay.  (Kind of)

But what wasn't okay were the photos that I found.

I wasn't happy to see that he got to share a glass of mulled wine with her.



Not that I wanted any.  I don't understand why you humans drink alcohol.  It just seems to make you either get sleepy or more stupid than usual.  Nothing at all like catnip ....


So no; I didn't any.  But it hurt me to find this picture on my human's phone ... of Smudge sitting with my human's glass of mulled wine.




And then, I kept looking at her phone.  Maybe I shouldn't have.  I know it's not good to spy on your human, but sometimes I just need to know what she's up to when she's not at home.




And then ... I found this picture.



And this one hurt.



Smudge sitting at the Christmas table ... whilst I'd been sitting at home all by myself.


Things did get a bit better though because when my human did eventually decide to come back home, she brought me a lovely plate of Christmas turkey, which was yummy.



In fact, I'd even go as far as to say that the Christmas turkey was nicer than my Dreamies ...


No comments:

Post a Comment