Saturday 4 January 2014

Tee hee; I win ... !!


Silly little human's been at our house again tonight.

I don't know why my human insists on having her come to stay with us. As far as I'm concerned she just gets in the way.  She takes up my human's attention. She cuddles into my human. She even sleeps in our bed.  And all of this obviously means less attention and room for me. Which, as I'm sure you can appreciate, makes me very unhappy and annoyed.

But ha!! I got some revenge tonight. My human and the little one were playing some kind of board game tonight. They were sitting together on the floor with this game in front of them and they had to keep rolling a nice big, chunky dice before they could have their turn.

Well; I couldn't have cared less about the board game, but that big chunky dice was irresistible. It was even more fun than the chocolates I was playing with last night. 


I had great fun, sneaking up on my human and the little one, and taking a long, hard swipe at that dice.  Sending it flying across the living room floor, chasing after it, catching it ... & swiping it hard with my paw all over again. Whilst the humans watched me with looks mingled with laughter, disbelief, frustration, bemusement and anger ... 

In fact; just look at this picture.  See how fast I was running? The camera couldn't even keep up with me. 

I look almost ghost like! But trust me, I'm not a ghost; I was there!

And best of all, by stealing their dice, I was spoiling their game!! Tee hee!!



That'll teach my human to let the little one come and stay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment