Saturday 5 April 2014

It's been a while ...

Sorry everyone that I haven't written anything on here for a long, long time. That's because my human has been so busy with her PhD thingy that I haven't been able to get a turn on the computer.


But she's gone away somewhere this weekend, so it's my turn.

I wasn't very happy when I realised she was going away. I don't like it when she leaves me. I miss my snuggly cuddles.  

I tried to stop her going, but my plan didn't work.  She had stuff to put in one of the bins, so I raced ahead of her & jumped on top of it so she couldn't open it. I thought if she couldn't throw the stuff away, she'd have to stay at home. But she just took the stuff back in & left me sitting on the bin. And of course I got bored & jumped off ... & then she came back out & threw the stuff away.


I hope she's not away long because I'm missing her already. Usually when she disappears the man-human she calls 'Dad' looks after me. I've got a different man-human here this time. He seems okay, but I'm still making my mind up about him. He gave me my tea & some Dreamies though, so he's looking good so far. But we'll see.

I've got to test him out properly yet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment