Thursday 2 January 2014

Little Miss Angry Cat ...

My human made me really angry earlier today ... 

All I wanted to do was cuddle & snuggle with her.  All she wanted to do was PhD thingy.

She was sitting at the computer working away, which I wasn't happy about.

So I kept shouting at her. 

And to be fair to her, she did keep getting up & following me through the flat. She kept going to the kitchen though.

That wasn't where I wanted her. I wanted her to sit on the sofa in the living room.

But no; she kept going into the kitchen, putting Dreamies in my dish, giving me fresh water, checking my litter tray was clean & tidy, giving me fresh dinner ...

And all of that was nice; especially the Dreamies!

But it wasn't what I wanted.

After the umpteenth time of her sitting at the computer, me sitting next to her shouting at her, her getting up & following me into the kitchen she eventually got the message!

She picked me up & sat down on the sofa ... & I immediately started purring loudly to let her know she'd finally gotten the message.

All I wanted was to snuggle on the warmth of my human's knee.

And no human; I don't care that I disturbed you & stopped you doing PhD thingy ... I'm much more important than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment