Wednesday 1 January 2014

PS ... I need to tell you something ...


PS ... just before I do go off to bed, I need to tell you something.

Me and my human have been talking, and she's been telling me that she's not always happy about this things I write on here.  She's told me that she didn't help me set up this blog to be silly and to make fun of her, as I sometimes do.

I don't know what business it is of hers, because this is my blog, not hers.  She's got her own over at http://therapywithsharon.blogspot.co.uk/ and I don't tell her what she can and can't write on it.

But anyway.  She's the boss ... well; she's not really, I am.  But I have to let her think she is sometimes ... although I think she knows she's not.  But we can pretend ...

Anyway.  I have listened to my human.  And I do remember what our plans were when she first let me have my own blog.  And actually, I think we did have some good ideas ....

So, I'm going to try and see if I can't begin to write about some more 'serious' things.  As my human says, I'm a clever little cat and I've got a lot to say for myself, and I'm going to try and find the time to write about the things I think about.

And I've learned a lot from reading the books my human reads and the things she writes.  I've listened in on a few of the conversations she's had with her clients.  (Oh; don't worry, I know all about confidentiality and would never do anything to break that rule)  And I've heard her talking out loud to herself when she's trying to make sense of the PhD thingy.  So I've got a lot of things inside my head that I could write about and share with you all.

It would be selfish of me not to, wouldn't it?

It's going to be hard fitting it all in around my sleeps and dinners and snuggles and fighting off the other neighbourhood cats ... but I'll try.


PS ... I'll still post my pictures and silly stuff about my human too ...




No comments:

Post a Comment