Sunday 14 April 2013

Snuggled up together reading ...

This is what me & my human get up to on windy Sundays ... I went outside earlier & nearly got blown away! This is much safer ... snuggled up together reading.

Today we're reading, 'Hungers and Compulsions: The Psychodynamic Treatment of Eating Disorders and Addictions' Edited by Jean Petrucelli and Catherine Stuart.

I didn't know anything about the struggles some humans have with eating and feeling good about themselves and their bodies until I lived here. It's interesting, and although I wouldn't tell my human, I do quite like reading the stuff she finds. She thinks I'm just snuggling on her knee, getting in the way of her books ... but I'm not. I'm just trying to get myself comfy & get the best view!!

Sometimes though, she reads too quickly & she's turned the page over before I've had a chance to finish. That can be very annoying because it means I have to get the book again when she's out so that I can read the bits I've missed ...





No comments:

Post a Comment