Thursday 18 April 2013

No; we don't need to find my human a new boyfriend ...

One of my friends sent this picture to me ... I haven't shown it to my human yet, but I think she might like it! I think it might make her smile :-)

And it's definitely good timing! Now I know she's not knitting me stupid things to wear like this poor cat ... my human does have more sense than that!! But after her little fire-lighting escapade, maybe we do need to find her a boyfriend ... ?!

Because then, he could light the candles & I wouldn't have to worry about my human burning herself again ... he'd get burnt instead, leaving my human's fingers intact to tickle me with (if she ever finds a human vet to mend her!).

But then again, no ... she doesn't need a boyfriend. She's got me. And her & I don't want anyone else intruding into our home or into our snuggles ...

I thought my friend was being funny & nice sending me this picture ... now I'm not so sure.

I don't want my human getting any ideas ... surely I'm enough for her?!

2 comments:

  1. Aw - you are a spoil sport Elsie!! Sure she would have plenty of time for you too! X F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure F ... of course, it could mean 2 humans to play with me!?!

    ReplyDelete