Wednesday 3 September 2014

Why doesn't he at least put all the food in his tummy ... ?!?


Stupid greedy black-&-white cat has been back.  Again.

He's getting slightly more clever though, because this time, human hadn't heard him.  And I was out, so I wasn't there with my better-than-human ears to hear him.

It was just when my human went into the kitchen & looked down at my dinner mat, that she knew he'd been back.

She knew I hadn't eaten it though because there was a tell-tale mess on the kitchen floor.



I hadn't been hungry earlier, when human put my yummy dinner out, so I'd just left it there for later.  Trusting that it would be there when I wanted it.

But no.

Thanks to stupid black-&-white, it was all gone.  Again.

I don't understand how he makes such a mess.

What on earth is he doing?

It's easy to eat your dinner.  And there's no need to spit it out on the floor.

As if it's not bad enough that he's stealing my dinner, he's wasting it, & leaving a mess on the kitchen floor for my human to clean up.

But by leaving that mess, we both knew that it was him who'd stolen my dinner.

He might think he's been clever by not making those loud munchie noises he usually makes, but the tell-tale mess on the kitchen floor, just tells me how stupid he is.

He's not that stupid though is he, if he keeps sneaking into our kitchen & stealing my yummy tea?  He obviously like Felix dinner as much as I love my Dreamies.

I'm just beginning to get a bit sick & tired of it though,


And I know my human is too, because every time he empties my dish, she has to re-fill it with another sachet.





No comments:

Post a Comment