Sunday 7 September 2014

Little Miss Angry Cat ...


Following on from my earlier post, I knew I'd have no trouble in persuading my human to guard the door whilst I ate my yummy roast chicken & gravy.

She remembers what happened the other night when I caught stupid black-&-white cat stealing my dinner.

I was angry. Furiously furious if you remember.

And because I couldn't get rid of all of my angry feelings towards stupid black-&-white, I held on to some of them.

Now I understand from my human's work that it's not good to hold on to feelings.  It's best to express them safely & let them go. And then you feel okay.

But I hadn't been able to do that the other night.

I was still feeling angry inside.

And so when my human said that it was time to go to bed & I didn't want to go, my anger was reignited. 

And I lashed out ... literally ... at my human.

And when us cats lash out, we can do real damage with our claws.  And I'm ashamed to say that I hurt my human.

Look what I did to her.


I didn't care at the time of course because my angry feelings just needed to come out. But they came out towards the wrong person ... I hurt my human instead of stupid black-&-white cat.

This is what happens when you don't express your feelings properly.

But at least human knows how angry I can get. And I'm sure she'll not want me to get angry again like that tonight.

Which I would do if stupid black-&-white stole my yummy chicken & gravy.

She'll guard the door for me, no problem ...

No comments:

Post a Comment