Wednesday 27 November 2013

Oh; so this was meant to be my surprise Christmas present was it ... ?!?


What do you mean human; this was meant to be my Christmas present? 

The envelope was on the piano. I smelled catnip. I'm the only cat who lives here, so I knew it must be for me. So I opened it. 


It was a bit difficult, but the smell of that catnip kept me going.

And yes, I'm sorry for biting & scratching you when you tried to take the present off me ... but I just HAD to get in to that catnip.


And look how lovely it was when I did manage to open it ... a lovely little cushion with a Christmas tree on it ... stuffed full of catnip.


Catnip ... to give you humans some idea of how good catnip is, it's like wine & chocolate & everything else yummy all rolled into one ... 

It's nearly as nice as Dreamies ...

No comments:

Post a Comment