Sunday 10 November 2013

Leave the PhD thingy alone ...


I've just been looking on my human's Facebook page & she posted this comment earlier with this pic ...



   ~ "This is one of the reasons it's taking me so long to write up my thesis!
~ if she's not miaowing at me for attention, for treats or to be let outside, she's sitting on the books & papers I'm working on or trying to sit on my knee in impossible positions ..."

How can she not see how upset, frustrated & angry I get with her when she keeps doing that PhD thingy? It's like it's the most important & time consuming thing in her life right now. But that's wrong. Because I am!

She put this bit of scrunchy tissue paper down on the floor for me. I think she thought it would distract me & that I'd curl up & go to sleep on it ... she knows how much us cats like to snuggle into boxes & papers.


But I wasn't going to fall for that. Oh no! Do you know how much fun I've been having pawing, scrunching & tearing the paper? And it makes a lovely scrunchy noise.

Which apparently is very annoying & distracting for my human! Tee hee!!


   ~ Well; if she left the PhD thingy alone and played with me instead, I wouldn't need to be such a pest. 
Until she gives it up though, I'm going to continue getting in the way & making as much noise as I can ...

No comments:

Post a Comment