Thursday 21 November 2013

My human's broken our kitchen ... & now we need a new one ...

My human has been talking for ages about wanting a new kitchen. We've looked at lots of books & websites with pictures of kitchens in them. But I didn't really know why. There was nothing wrong with our kitchen; it has a lovely corner for my dinner, treats & water dishes & a perfectly comfortable & discreetly placed litter tray. It's fine.

Or at least it was.

And then my human started writing on the walls !?! 



It looked like she was enjoying herself whilst she did it, but I just couldn't work out why she was putting graffiti all over the walls.

And then it got even worse ...

The human she calls 'Dad' came along whilst my human was out at work & started really breaking the kitchen. He was hitting the walls with a hammer. I thought he'd gone mad! 

And I was really worried about what my human would say when she came home to find our kitchen all broken ...


I wanted to stop him, but I didn't know how to.

And then I remembered what she'd written on one of the walls ... "Thank you Dad, xxx"


Did she know he was going to come & break our kitchen?

She must have done if she was thanking him.

And he did do a really good job of breaking it.

I now agree with my human that we need a new kitchen. We can't possibly live with ours as it is now. 



The good thing that came out of it for me though, is that I got treats in bed!

I've never had treats in bed before.

Once I'd decided that my human must have wanted our kitchen breaking (I guess it gives her the excuse to get that new kitchen she's been talking about) I just took myself off to bed. I wasn't going to sit in the dusty, noisy kitchen. I wanted my cosy, comfy snooze.

But because I stayed in there such a long time, Dad the human brought some treats in for me.

He told me not to tell my human that he'd done that, because she probably wouldn't like me having treats in bed.

But he stupidly forgot to take the dish away once I'd eaten them, so when she came home from work & saw my treats dish sitting on the bed next to the creased bit where I'd been lying,my human guessed what he'd done.



I'm just hoping that she thinks that what he did was a good idea ... & that she starts bringing me treats into bed.

I mean ... what better place to have Dreamies than in the place where you have dreamy-dreams?


No comments:

Post a Comment