Friday 24 April 2015

Goodbye (& good riddance) little friend ...

Well ... human got rid of my new little friend.

I'm not really sure what to think about it all.  When I brought him home, I was looking forward to having a little friend to play with, but then when human gave him my kitchen to live in, I wasn't so happy any more.  So really, I was quite pleased when he did eventually move out ... although it took a while to get rid of him.  He obviously liked living with my human almost as much as I do. 

I'm glad my human didn't prefer living with him to me though.  I don't know what I'd have done if she'd evicted me.

She ended up buying him two little homes because he didn't like the first one ... two nights my human gave him almond butter in it, which he ate, but then chose not to stay in his little home. 




I don't blame him really.

It's not very big is it?

And it doesn't even have windows.




So she then bought him a bigger home, which was made of windows.






And clever though my little friend was, he seemed to get a bit confused about this new home.  He could obviously see and smell the almond butter my human put in it for him to make him feel welcome. but he was too stupid to work out how to get in the front door.


And look, the stupid little thing ate a hole in the plastic back door trying to get in.  He obviously got tired thought & gave up!







Bless my human though, because she realised he'd obviously been confused & so she put a little trail of almond butter leading him into the front door, to show him the way in next time.

And this time, he did it.  He went in through the front door.  And he was waiting in there for my human one morning when she got up.

It was odd though, because although she seemed really pleased that he'd found his way in, she also seemed a little bit anxious.

I think, because she is so kind and lovely, that she felt a little bit bad about not letting him live in our kitchen all of the time.  

But he just couldn't have stayed there.  Me & my human couldn't go in there very much, & as I've already told you (in my previous entry), he'd even demanded my food, water & litter tray be removed.  

When I took him home, I didn't realise how demanding he would be & that he would have the power to evict me & my human.  That really wasn't part of my plan.




So I was pleased to see my human carefully & gently pick him up in his little home & take him away.  See again, how lovely she is?  Even though he'd caused so much disruption in our house, she didn't want to hurt him.  

She was away quite a while, so I think she must have taken him a very long way away. I guess she wanted to make sure he wouldn't find his way back.





See; he looked like a nice little thing didn't he?  I'm sure you can see why I thought having him move in with me & my human would be nice.  He looked cute & lots of fun.

Just goes to show though that appearances can be deceptive.

This cute, fun looking little thing proved to have a lot of power in our house.

I'm so glad he's gone.





And look, this is me relaxing with my human, feeling happy & content that we have our house back to ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment